If your daughter/ward is aged 11-18 she is eligible to join us and find her sense of adventure, increase self-esteem and try new and exciting activities.
We have Units in the following areas:
- South Shields
- Southend on Sea
- Age – Open to females aged 11-18.
- Cost – Units weekly fee varies from Unit to Unit but usually no more than £5. Uniform is provided free of charge where possible (a refundable deposit may be payable.) All activities, camps and courses are run as near to cost as possible to encourage participation; subsidies and bursaries are available depending on personal circumstances.
- Adult Volunteers – All our adults are DBS checked, each Unit has a qualified first aider on site.
- Policies – All our policies are available on request.
Our young people benefit hugely from the adventures, fun and friendships they experience. It can help develop your child’s social skills and independence, whilst giving them access to some amazing and memorable opportunities.
- Try lots of different activities
- From flying and acting to water-sports and camping, being a GVC Air Cadet gives your daughter the chance to get stuck into loads of activities she wouldn’t normally get to do.
- Make new friends
- Have fun
- Get outdoors
- Learn exciting things
- Learn leadership skills
- Gains skills for life
- Membership of an organisation such as ours looks great on CV’s and university applications.
For more information, please contact us.